GDLite GD-8017 solar lighting system
Tired of sitting in the dark with load-shedding? Order your GDLite Kit today and enjoy the environment around you lighting up and become visible again.
In the box you’ll find:
- Handy light (1 x unit)
- 1 x AC wire
- 1 x solar panel
- 3 x LED lights
- Multipoint USB charging cable
15-30h of light, indoor or outdoor use.
20 in stock (can be backordered)
This is a portable mini solar lighting system. It can be used for emergencies as well as in the outdoors.
Great for the current load shedding happening nationwide.
It can provide power for many low voltage electrical appliances, DC LED’s, Mobile phones and other digital products.
• An excellent device for organising autonomous illumination and charging devices.
• The built-in rechargeable battery can be charged from the solar panel or using the figure 8 power cable which is also provided.
• You can connect up to four remote LED-lamps.
• The device can be used for camping, residential areas and utility rooms, in the case of power outages.
- Broad Voltage Range 110-240,50/60hz
- Using 9V/3-7w Solar Panel (Max input Less Than 7w)
- Charging Time 10-12h
- DC 6V Output (Can charge up to 4 bulbs at a time)
- Easy to use
- USB Output function to charge your mobile phone in case of emergency
- 3 Bulbs included
- Multi-charger provided
Light source and working time (after fully charged)
- 1 LED Bulb (Approx. 30 hours) – 120LM
- 2 LED Bulb (Approx. 15 hours) – 120LM*2
- 3 LED Bulb (Approx. 12 hours) – 120LM*3
- 1W LED (Approx. 13 hours)
6PCS 5050 SMD LED (Approx. 19 hours)
16PCS 2835 SMD LED (Approx. 9 hours)
- USB output (Approx. 3-4 hours)
|Dimensions||28 × 10 × 18.5 cm|